1.30.2008

dear peter and amy,

lately i've been in a slightly gripey mood regarding Stockholm, so i will just take the blame for the fact that i have just now received your gift. rather than blaming it on the post office for failing to notify me.

anyway.

1.) i REALLY miss you guys.

2.) can you come visit me? with your new baby? i'll talk to my family about flying you over. they can afford it.

3.) you two are genuinely some of the greatest people God ever created, and i am so, so thankful to have friends like you in my life.

thank you, thank you, thank you for my gift! i was beyond thrilled to get those Kashi pumpkin flax granola bars. and Coca-Cola :) you must've remembered how much i loved them...could it have been that i drank 12 of them after coming down from Kili?

all my love,
seanna

ps - i LOVE my slippers!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hey Seanna,
WE MISS YOU TOO! We will hopefully see you soon (but it probably won't be until you are state side (even though we would love to come and see you in Stockholm)! Well even come see you in Georgia if you don't make back to MN!!!! Lots of love and prayers coming your way! You are the greatest!!! No REALLY YOU ARE!!!

Love, AMY (oh and Peter too)

Peter said...

P.S. I love the pic with the slippers!!!