1. people who love their dogs so much that they take them everywhere. the store, to dinner, on the train, to your home even though there's children present that are terrified of it, and pretty much anywhere that doesn't have a 'no dogs allowed' sign. they are ANIMALS, people.
2. women with mouths like truckers. be a lady.
3. clubs in Stockholm. you literally have to be on a list to get into them during 'payday weekend', which is once a month. i'm not much for clubs, and this just confirms why. i stood outside of the new hip one, Village, this past Saturday night for almost an hour. and we didn't even get in.
5. private blogs. whatever, if people want them, then fine. but seriously. it annoys me still.
aaaand to balance that off, here's a few things i'm loving these days -
1. strawberry banana smoothies w/low fat, low sugar vanilla yogurt
2. bracelets - i just bought my first two today! a package of skinny gold bangles and a chunky round brushed gold and blue one. both at H&M, duh
3. curling my hair with a wide barrel curling iron
4. this ring....yes, i am looking. a girl should know what she wants, right?
5. roasted apple chips and Pink Lady apples (can you tell my favorite fruit...)
speaking of food, i had a veggie burger tonight that was surprisingly really good. so good i checked the box to make sure it really was made of soy...you can never be too sure when you don't speak the language.
oh, and by the way, tomorrow is a big holiday in Sweden, apparently - they burn wood from trees and have a big bonfire and cookout. two things i love...perfect.