6.03.2008

made it to Spain!

yep, i'm here....me and all 25 kilos of my suitcase. just so you know, whenever you're traveling in Europe, it should be LAW that you can't bring more than, oh, i don't know...5 KILOS in your luggage.

seriously. i am not sure i have ever felt so ridiculous in my LIFE, hauling my big 'ol deluxo, king-sized suitcase through the train station and out to the airport. what makes it all so crazy is that i'm meeting up with 5 guys while i'm here (my boyfriend and his entourage of bikers, they've been biking through Europe)....can't wait to hear the beating i'll get for that.

anyway - my time is running out on the computer, but for my family and friends, i'm here, i'm safe....and i can't wait to stake my place on the sea tomorrow. it's across the street!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Love you.

Bobbie said...

have something authentic for me!!