5.20.2008

come quickly

in one month from today i'll be on my way here -

Sanur Beach, Bali, Indonesia

to stay here -



That's an outdoor shot of the villa my family has rented with two other families. it has six bedrooms, a giant pool, a little pond in the middle of the house (not sure how safe that will be for 8 kids - yes, that's how many children will be there...), staff of 10 ranging from housekeepers, personal concierge and chef, and countless other amenities. and while we're not directly on the beach, we're about 200 meters away from one. not far.

yeah, i'm excited. and did i mention that we fly business class?? (let me just say, i only mention these things because God knows i will never live this way on my own.)

needless to say, my butt's been in the gym for the past couple weeks and i've already started my 'bali playlist' on my iPod...my beach vacation playlists always include Bob Marley and Peter Gabriel's 'In Your Eyes'. don't ask me why, but when i hear that song, i don't picture whats-his-face standing with the boom box over his head. i think of the ocean, and being on the beach. every.single.time.

2 comments:

Annie said...

can i just say that i.am.jealous. That is BEAUTIFUL!

catherine said...

thats is so awesome...enjoy every minute of it.