5.16.2008

still in bed...

and it's 10.15am. oh my goodness, am i in for a rude awakening come a few months when i actually have to get a real job. it is the nice thing about fridays, though - i typically don't have to work, so i can sleep in and totally do my own thing on these days. i know you're probably thinking, 'that girl doesn't do anything!' but seriously, when was the last time you were responsible for picking up after and maintaining the lives of 5 people? cause that's really what i do on a Mon - Thur basis. i love them, but it gets tiresome.

so. i've ate my morning grapefruit and i'm absolutely ITCHING to get into my new car here - a Lexus - and drive it all over town. but the only place i really need to go to is the grocery store.

3 weeks until my trip to Spain! i'm so excited to have my beach vacation, i've now purchased 2 ½ swimsuits and 2 tank tops for the occasion...and i say ½ swimsuit cause i found some bikini bottoms that i absolutely loved - black with a thick white belt - that will match my black-and-white striped bikini top. my next (and probably last, cause i'm super budgeted) purchase will be a pair of white shorts. those look amazing with tan legs...and i got a boyfriend coming to meet me - dress to impress, right??

i have to do a little braggin' on my oldest, Kasper - how cool is he?? their momma knows how to dress them :) he's actually wearing the button down with a tie cause it was 'British Week' at school, so all the kids wore oxfords and ties. cute, right? i love the bright pink with his blonde hair!

2 comments:

Annie said...

yes, most definitely dress to impress : )

catherine said...

love that pink!