10.03.2007

early birthday present?

oh, how i want these original wellies boots. when i first arrived in stockholm i was amazed at how much it rained, and decided i was sick of having wet pants all the time. one afternoon i was strolling through the city, all by my lonesome, thinking in my head how much i'd love to have a pair of red rain boots....and all of a sudden to my left was a storefront full of rain boots in all sorts of colors! and there was my red pair...
i went back to the store three times before i caught it on a day that it was open (store hours here are ridiculous), but sadly, and unknown to me, the rain boots i had been pining for were the original Wellies, made by the Hunter boot company. They cost 1100 kronors. That's half of my monthly salary.
i left without them.
so, i do have a birthday coming up in 25 days! plenty of time to ship them overseas....

No comments: