10.18.2007

the princess and the dragon

today's a sick day for klara, and sixten gets the pleasure of staying home, as well. i get the pleasure of staying home with both of them and finding entertaining things for them to do that don't include the "Lego Star Wars" video game on PS2.

klara watched "pocahontas"...in her princess dress


and sixten put on his dragon costume and ran around the house


and i downloaded a trial of Photoshop Lightroom...hence the cool colors in the pictures. Not a bad day for any of us, i think. we'll see how the weekend goes - i'm on my own from tonight til sunday. say a prayer for me!

4 comments:

Bobbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbie said...

I love your pics! you amaze me!

Peter said...

Happy early Birthday! I'm so glad you got a camera no I can finally put names with faces. I also enjoyed your photography. Amy and I are thinking of you.

Unknown said...

Hey Seanna! I was wondering how you're doing over there and after reading a bunch of your blogs, it seems you growing and learning a lot, which is great. I love your pictures!!! whatever camera you bought, they look amazing. I've been lusting after a nice Digital SLR ever since I took Photogragy. Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm going to pray for you today, so be encouraged. Happy Birthday (1 day early) and I hope you get those wellies!!!

P.S. I got married, and it's crazy!

Blessings
Josh