4.18.2008

THIS is why i came to Europe


my friend, Nikki, told me this weekend that you know you're a chronic traveler when you come home from one vacation and immediately begin planning the next. that is definitely me! i've always loved going places and seeing new things, but ever since i've been living in Europe and seeing all different parts of the world, it's like i can't get enough...i am always thinking about where i want to go next.

the next trip i'm planning is the first week of June, to Malaga, Spain. all i can say is, TAKE ME TO THE BEACH, BABY. i'm actually planning to go alone for the first part of the week and over the weekend, Brad is going to meet me with some of his buddies, cause they'll just be finishing up a bike tour through Europe. After we all meet up we're going to hop the ferry over to Tangier, Morocco, cause it's only a 1.5 hour ride from Algeciras, Spain, which isn't far from Malaga.

anyway, i've been looking up flights and hotels for the first part of the week, and i've figured that i can fly to Spain and stay at a beachside hotel for 4 nights for around $600. AND the hotel includes 3 meals - apparently this is called 'Full Board'. i'm stoked for this trip - a week on the beach, all by myself...Lordy, bring on the books and trashy magazines!

SIDE NOTE - um, did everyone hear about the earthquake in Illinois?? random. actually, the state is situated on a huge fault line...but it's evidently not supposed to shift often. glad everyone's okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that earthquake? it woke us up this morning. Creeeepy.
Have fun at the beach!

Crystal said...

Seanna, you'll have to tell me about all your favorite places and things about Spain! I hear it's a beautiful country and I can tell by the pics. I can't wait to move there!! How did you like the food in Espana? And...I'm so jealous about all your travels!