4.08.2008

he's my wild frontier

today is a day of gratitude, as God has so incredibly answered some fervent prayers of mine...i won't go into details cause they're not necessary, but all i can say is, i have never, ever, ever been more thankful to be a part of this man's life -



i'm sure you've guessed it, but this is brad. this boy has my HEART like you wouldn't believe, and i just wanted to make sure that he knew this for sure today...and let the rest of you guys know :)


he is truly, completely my best friend in the whole world

he's my wild adventurer who isn't afraid to tell me when i'm being ridiculous...or tell me
he loves me
he makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the entire world. seriously. he notices things like new clothes, new haircuts, and has a knack for making me feel beautiful when i feel like trash


one of my best memories with him is the night we decided to buy Coronas, limes, chips and salsa, and build a campfire...we talked all night out in the woods with our drinks and warm fire


he always buys me the BEST gifts...my Tiffany's bracelet i had to have, my fantastic DKNY silver mesh watch, Philosophy perfume, my red Wellies, and most recently...Adobe Lightroom, the photo editing software he knew i was dying to have

he is adventurous and outgoing where i'm hesitant and reserved, thoughtful and kind where i'm grouchy and snappy, generous where i'm selfish, and he always knows how to make me laugh when i'm in a bad mood

baby, i love you more and more every moment...and again, i can't wait for our life together.

No comments: