4.10.2008

unbelievable

last year at this time, i had not ever stepped foot out of the US, except to go to Mexico (which i'm not sure counts cause it was only about 40 miles from California) and to spend one night in the Bahamas on a 4 day cruise.

but in the last 11 months, i have gone to:

*London, England
*Nairobi, Kenya
*Mbale, Uganda
*Mt.Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (climbed to the top of that sucker, too)
*Stockholm, Sweden
*Paris, France
*Phuket, Thailand
*Sicily, Italy
*Chamonix, France

and tomorrow afternoon i leave for Barcelona, Spain. it was my Christmas present from my family, so they booked me and my friend, Nikki (who works for the family that my family travels with a lot) on a flight and got us a hotel right in the middle of the city. Our other American friend, Philly, is also coming along, so it should be a ton of fun. all i know is, i'm ready for some WARM WEATHER!!

in a couple short days, i'll be seeing this amazing church - the Sagrada Familia:



talk to y'all when i get back!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Seanna,
I love to tap in and read your posts. You're a skilled photographer, I really enjoy your photos.

It is amazing.... all the places you've visited and all of the experiences you've had.

Brad is a cutie. Sounds like you two are getting serious.

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself and keep up the great posts and pics.

Janet