7.07.2008

you'll be in my heart

when i came to Sweden back in September, i remember praying all the time that i would make just one friend. just one. that was all i knew i would need to survive the year. because the Lord loves to answer our prayers, i was blessed with many great friends who i know that i'll be in touch with long after i've left Sweden.

however, there's two girls that i've spent hours upon hours with, and i've had some of the funnest and craziest times of my life with these two:

meet Philly and Nikki.


Nikki is from Texas and is very much a southern girl - loves partying, sports, looking pretty, and boys. Philly (Philippa, actually - how beautiful is that?!?) comes from New York City and is as much a city girl as you'll ever meet. She's smart as a whip, can talk to anybody with an ease i could only hope to have, and is one of the classiest and naturally beautiful girls i've ever met.




i can't even begin to imagine what this year would have been like without the two of them...i have laughed with them, cried with them, traveled with them, experienced life in a brand new city, country and continent, and most importantly, made two really, really great friends.



so, girls - here's to us, and this amazing year! i love you both, and can't wait for our reunion!

2 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

AW!

Anonymous said...

You are so romantic!! I love too! I randomly googled my name with robert and found this... he says that he wants a shout out too :)

I seriously dont think this year would have been the same without you... thanks for putting up with me!!! I love ya bunches...

Can I be smart and classy too?!?!?